1.22.2008

time

i need more time. but i won't get it. with the limited time that i have, i find it a challenge to pursue activities outside a streamlined core: work, study, lift/run, go out. i have made strides towards engaging in more offbeat activities outside of this core (see below), to break up the routine of work life - i enjoy my work life, but i hate routine and simplicity as ideas. anyway, i would argue that this focus on how to allocate my time and energy will lead me to strip out waste of these resources. this is a good thing.

over the course of my life there have been several watershed moments where my collision with a piece of work, a body of thought, or a mindframe of interpretation has altered the way i perceive and look at the world. one of the major moments (probably the only one i can clearly pin down) is my time spent studying economics in college. thanks to my wonderful professors. optimizing allocation to maximize utility... BRILLIANT.

other today notes:
super magic fingers massage parlor
buying more clothes

No comments: